Children Adopted From China (CACH) is a support group for families in the United Kingdom who have adopted children from China, are in the process of adopting or just thinking about an international adoption from China. Many of our children are now reaching their teens and young adulthood. We all need support at every stage of the process which is why we are here.
CACH Picnic 2016 – 18/19 June, Warwickshire
The 2016 CACH Camping and Picnic weekend is fast approaching – book now!
- Come along for the day, or bring a tent
- relax and meet up with friends
- includes free entry to the Farm Park (great café for delicious breakfasts!)
- communal BBQ on the Saturday evening (bring your own sausages and burgers)
- CACH Has Got Talent during the evening
- Real Ale from the Purity Brewery, only £2.50 a pint!
Sunday sees another great day of entertainment...
- climbing wall
- Sunday lunch BBQ too (save some sausages)
Great value at just £8.50 per adult (Saturday night) and £16 for a Sunday day ticket – so the whole weekend is just £24.50!
Children/teens go free!
Book now - log in and click Picnic
- See Reunion for a 'Capture CACH 2016' video!
- BOOK NOW for the 2016 Picnic on 18/19 June (need to log in)
- CACH has a Reunion team for 2017!! Thanks to Jo Evans. Dates: 10th-12th March 2017
- Reunion news.....CACH<Back: stall raised £350 & Silent Auction £812; raffle raised a massive £807 for Good Rock
- AGM news....we still need a Fundraising Officer but other posts have been filled by committee members continuing
The membership is in the region of 550 families. We are widely regarded as the primary support group for post-adoption of Chinese children in the UK.
Registered Charity no: 1135276
An annual reunion is organised which is open to all full members. This event is traditionally a weekend spent at a major UK hotel in the Midlands. Entertainment is typically Chinese-themed and includes talks and workshops on adoption and cultural issues, lots of activities for children and teens