Children Adopted From China (CACH) is a support group for families in the United Kingdom who have adopted children from China, no rx are in the process of adopting or just thinking about an international adoption from China. Many of our children are now reaching their teens and young adulthood. We all need support at every stage of the process which is why we are here.
- Love Without Boundaries has been designated as CACH Charity of the Year
- See Reunion for a 'Capture CACH 2016' video!
- CACH has a Reunion team for 2017!! Thanks to Jo Evans. Dates: 10th-12th March 2017
- Reunion news.....CACH<Back: stall raised £350 & Silent Auction £812; raffle raised a massive £807 for Good Rock
- AGM news....we still need a Fundraising Officer but other posts have been filled by committee members continuing
The membership is in the region of 550 families. We are widely regarded as the primary support group for post-adoption of Chinese children in the UK.
Registered Charity no: 1135276
An annual reunion is organised which is open to all full members. This event is traditionally a weekend spent at a major UK hotel in the Midlands. Entertainment is typically Chinese-themed and includes talks and workshops on adoption and cultural issues, ambulance lots of activities for children and teens
On Monday February 8th we welcomed the year of the Monkey.